The Burlington is located at the heart of Shepperton Village, with all its local amenities and transport links; and is set a stone’s throw away from The Thames and local high street.
We provide dedicated, personalised care in a home from home environment for your loved one to give you peace of mind that they are always well cared for. As a family run home, family values are at the heart of what we do.
The Burlington, purpose built and elegant care, offers its residents and their families modern facilities, in a warm, comfortable and homely environment.
A building does not make a home, it’s our people that do. The Burlington is underpinned by our dedicated team who provide care tailored to individual needs, with the emphasis on making enduring friendships, enjoying wholesome, nutritious and home cooked food and most of all the enjoyment of life to the full, together.
We are family run and have been established for over twenty years during which time the team has owned, operated and managed a number of successful care homes in the South East. From the beginning our objective was simple, to deliver the highest quality care by a dedicated team in a safe, modern and warm environment. We know that it takes dedication to provide a home that we can all be proud of and one which you can trust to look after your loved one.
Our delivery of exceptional care means we rely on a team of outstanding people to help our values shine through. Every member of the Boutique Care Home team is well trained and highly motivated; we take great pride in recruiting staff who are passionate in delivering personalised care tailored to each one of our residents, and are enthused to deliver a high standard of hospitality. It is sharing those values that make our team exceptional.
- Compassion – to offer a comforting and nurturing presence
- Respect – to show sincerity to everyone we meet
- Teamwork – working together to build relationships that last a lifetime
- Integrity – creating an honest approach to care
- A happy, fun and productive working environment
- Competitive pay rates
- Higher Carer to Resident ratios than most other care homes
- 5.6 weeks annual holiday per annum (pro rata) (including public holidays)
- Regular coaching and training to support you to develop in your role
- Career progression opportunities
- Team Recognition Awards
- Long Service Awards
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Free Staff Lunches, including Hot Meals
Want to find out more about working at Boutique Care Homes?