Welcome to the Fairlie Healthcare Group, a leading provider of nursing care to people living with complex neurological conditions.
Established in 1999 the Group currently operates two homes – Fairlie House in West Norwood and Highfield House in Purley – both of which have been rated “Outstanding” by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) in their latest assessments.
We are driven to provide the very best standards of care and quality within our homes, and to recruit the very best professionals to our company. Our commitment to training and development is paramount and we are focussed on ensuring our residents are enjoying the highest possible quality of life within our homes.
How our Values are embedded into our culture…
- All new staff are recruited on their aptitude for care work using a values-based pre-employment assessment tool.
- Existing staff receive annual training in our core values and values framework and all staff are expected to sign the Code of Conduct for Healthcare Support Workers and work within the spirit of the Code.
- We will continue to develop and embed these core values into our culture to ensure that all staff understand their roles and responsibilities towards achieving the delivery of truly patient-centred care to the patients that make our Homes their home.
Staff benefits include:
- Excellent Training & Development Opportunities
- Welcoming & Supportive Environment
- Flexible Hours Available
- Paid Lunch Break with Free Meal
- Pension Scheme
- Free Staff Uniform
- Free Parking
- Accommodation Available
- Occupational Health Support
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- EAP – Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 Helpline)
Want to find out more about working at Fairlie Healthcare?