The Greensleeves Care ethos sets us apart from other care providers. Greensleeves Care provides homely, high – quality surroundings at all of our care homes. As a result, all our visitors are impressed when they visit our care homes. But this is not what sets up apart. Our primary focus is not on our environments, as good as they are. Because what a home looks like is not the most important thing to older people. Our residents care more about the quality of care, how good the food is and finally how engaging the activities are.
Discover a job that makes a real difference
Are you caring, kind, honest and trustworthy?
Greensleeves Care employee benefits
Joining Greensleeves Care means so much more than just working for one of the nation’s best and most respected care charities. We have been delivering exceptional care across the country now for over 20 years because we employ exceptional people. Greensleeves Care achieves this by recruiting and retaining exceptional people who believe that the resident should be the centre of everything.
We offer a number of benefits to our exceptional staff:
- Working for the number one care charity in England
- High staffing levels and more carers on each shift compared to many other care homes
- A complete focus on the resident and a determination to make every day special for them rather than focusing on tasks
- A family orientated feel to our homes, which is probably one of the things people like most about working with us
- Paid Breaks. Greensleeves Care believes that our teams should be paid for their whole shift, therefore staff are paid whilst they are on breaks.
- Payment over the Minimum Wage. Greensleeves Care ensures that every member of the team, whatever the job they do, is paid appropriately. Therefore we always pay more than the National Minimum Wage.
Want to find out more about working at Greensleeves Care?