Information we Collect
We may collect and process the following data and information:
- Information given to us, by you. You may provide us with information on our site, by phone, email, or when you register and use our site. Information may include, but is not limited to – name; address; email address; phone number; personal details, and; photographs.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you, if you choose to use any of the other websites we operate, or the other services we provide. In this instance – we will have previously informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally.
If you provide us with any information about another person, you hereby confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf, and has agreed that you can give consent to the processing of his/her personal data
Using your Information
We may use the information we hold about you in the following ways:
- Information given to us, by you. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we enter and to provide you with information, products and services you request from us; to notify you about changes to our service; to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Information we collect about you. To administer and improve our site and allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so and as part of our efforts to keep out site safe and secure
Disclosing your Information
Your personal data is information which identifies and relates to you, including your contact details and photographic image, and includes information we obtain directly from you or from third parties.
Protecting your Information
All information you provide us with is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password – keep it to yourself. Transmission of data via the Internet is not entirely secure. We will try to protect your personal data but cannot guarantee its security – transmission is at your own risk.
Other websites you access through links on our site will have their own privacy policies. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to Care & Support Jobs, Cohesion Recruitment, Unit 2, Stratford Court, Cranmore Boulevard, Solihull, B90 4QT or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen
When you visit our site, we issue a ‘Cookie’ to your computer.
Cookies are small text files that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They help us speed things up for you when you come back. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can still use the site but functionality may be restricted. If you’d like to find out more about the cookies we use, what we use them for, and how to disable cookies – please see allaboutcookies.org.