Alina Homecare seek to recruit a Registered Manager to oversee our the smooth operation of our Poole Branch.
- To support the businesses development, attracting new customers and develop an excellent service, delivered to all clients in line with the CQC registration standards.
- Ensure the day to day management and administration of the services .
- Recruit and manage a team of staff and resources in order to provide the best quality person centred support and care.
- Experience of working in the Learning Disability domiciliary /supported living care sector at similar level.
- Strong leadership, communication and motivational skills.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with clients/service users, commissioners, and involved professionals.
- Good understanding of CQC regulations and how to transfer these into working practice.
- Good understanding of person centred, outcome based care and support provision.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Knowledge and experience of using Coldharbour system desirable but not essential.
- Minimum of NVQ 5 in Health and Social Care / management or registered managers award
This full time, permanent Registered Service Management role offers a competitive salary, paid on call together with 30 days annual leave, rising to 33 days after 5 years ,along with paid mileage.
You will also have the opportunity to join our pension scheme
All roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK, satisfactory references and DBS checks, continued personal development and ability to work towards further qualifications.
To apply for this fabulous opportunity, please contact our Recruitment Manager on 07469153621