Role: Clinical Lead
Location: Clarence Park, Weston-super-Mare
Hours: Full time - Alternate weekends - 36 hours a week
Salary: £20.15 per hour
We are now recruiting for a dynamic Clinical Lead who posses strong leadership skills and can demonstrate sound clinical knowledge. You will need to be a registered nurse with a valid PIN no.
- Responsible for supporting the Manager with the day to day running of the home, with overall responsibility of what happens within the home and meeting the set Standards under the Care Act 2014 and CQC guidelines.
- To provide all necessary support to service users, enabling them to live an active and fulfilled life, whilst promoting a happy and friendly environment.
- Ensure all support and care practices are evidence based and reflect current trends.
- Provide a role model for all other staff working within the Home.
- Create an open, positive and inclusive atmosphere.
- Demonstrate strong positive ideas about professional practice and development and promote the rights of the service users (particularly privacy, dignity, independence, choice and self fulfilment) whilst adhering to current legislation under the Health and Social care Act 2008, and all other relevant legislative requirements.
THE RIGHT PERSON
- 2 years experience within a relevant care support setting
- An ability to communicate a clear sense of direction and leadership
- Management experience in a relevant care setting within the past 5 years would be preferred but not essential.
- 1st or 2nd level registration on the appropriate part of the NMC register
- Holds a current valid NMC Pin no.
- Evidence of PREP hours.
Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
Competitive rates of pay
Company pension scheme
Employee benefit/discount scheme
To apply for this position, please click apply now.
Previous applicants need not apply.
For further information on the role, please see our job description for further details.
Please be aware of the new regulation regarding mandatory vaccinations for care staff.
Due to the immediate nature of this role, interviews will be held for the position once suitable candidates have been shortlisted. If a successful candidate has been identified prior to the closing date, no further applications will be accepted, and the advertisement may be closed early.