Due to a period of substantial growth, Alina Homecare Disability Support, are currently recruiting for a Care Coordinator, to work out of their Eastleigh branch.
Purpose of Position:
- To establish a caring environment for service users through high standards of professional practice and to promote dignity, respect, choice, and self esteem for each individual
- To ensure that the requirements of the National Minimum Standards for Domiciliary Care agencies and that CQC regulations are adhered too
- To assist in the planning and implementing of care packages for individual service users
- To manage and delegate the allocation of support workers to specific service users in line with their individual needs and the carer’s experience/expertise
- To ensure that all the Community Support Workers who work with new referrals are fully briefed to enable them to carry out their role effectively
- To participate in staff training/development when this is deemed appropriate.
- To take responsibility for confirming the timesheets of Community Support Workers on Coldharbour and passing them through to payroll
- NOT expected to have support and on call responsibilities.
- Ad Hoc requirements to work weekends very occasionally
- To have had some experience of co-ordinating staff to meet clients needs a
- Must have good computer skills.
- Good Team Worker.
- Able to work under own initiative and prioritise workload.
- Good Communicator.
- Committed to quality care and services provision.
- Pension Scheme
- Reward programme
- Recommend a friend scheme with financial rewards
- Career and personal development
- Local work
- Paid holiday
- Alina Training Academy - regular refresher training, opportunities for additional courses
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Regular supervision
- Employee recognition
- All roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK
- Roles are subject to DBS and Referencing Checks (Free)