Location: Sir Aubrey Ward House, Prospect Road, Marlow, SL7 2PJ
Salary: £30,501.90 per annum, plus benefits
Fixed Term Contract (12 months)
Are you interested in working for a charity that has been changing the lives of older people and those with learning disabilities and dementia for over 25 years?
We have an opening in our Sir Aubrey Ward home for a second Deputy Manager to join our team. We are looking for an experienced and successful Deputy Manager that has worked within a similar environment. As a Deputy Manager within this role you will need to have strong decision–making skills, knowledge of budget management and current care legislation.
At the Fremantle Trust we invest in the continuous learning and development of our management teams to equip them with the very best skills and experience. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager to join our Trust and drive it forward to further success.
Sir Aubrey Ward is located in Marlow and provides specialist residential care for older people including those living with dementia, in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
Our ideal candidate
Why work for us?
"I’ve never enjoyed a job as much as I do this one, working with The Fremantle Trust. We’re like a family, it’s a great working environment and I’m always learning!"
· We are committed to your development, with clear career pathways and training and support to help you reach your goals.
· Competitive salary with an enhancement of £4.00 per hour for Bank Holidays
· We provide a fully paid DBS, pension and life assurance
· Corporate induction and training for your care certificate
· We promote a friendly and supportive working environment with variable shift patterns
· Employee Assistance Programme
· The Fremantle Benefit Hub – provides access to numerous amazing discounts and offers. Deals can be found for insurance, travel, restaurant, shopping, family care, care rentals, your favourite local establishments and much more!
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.
Established since 1992, we’re a charity and not–for–profit organisation that provides care and support for older people and adults with learning disabilities. Today, we have over 1,300 staff supporting over 1,100 residents at services across Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, and Milton Keynes.
As a care provider we have a duty of care to our service users and employees to ensure we operate in a safe environment. Therefore from time to time we will require you to take part in mandatory health testing and health vaccination programmes.
All Fremantle staff must understand and actively participate in the Safeguarding, Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity policies and procedures to ensure that people who use services, other staff and stakeholders are safe and respected in Fremantle services.
Each staff member must also take joint responsibility with their line manager for their own personal and professional development at work.