We're all feeling the pinch from the rising cost of living... have you considered earning an additional income to help with this?
If so, Right at Home has FLEXIBLE hours of work available for people who have some extra time and would like to earn some extra income
Right at Home can help you get those extra hours, whilst giving back to the community in the process
Here at Right at Home Hillingdon & Uxbridge, we are looking to grow our team of Care Assistants. We are a friendly, local, award winning home care provider and are now looking for more great people to join a fantastic team who can be flexible and reliable to help us provide the highest quality of care and support for our clients.
Benefits of being a Right at Home Care Assistant
· Excellent pay and rewards (starting at £11.50 per hour (incl. holiday pay), double pay on Bank holidays, bonus scheme
· Flexibility - working hours based on your availability
· Paid mileage 35 pence per mile
· A genuinely supportive company who fully supports your goals and development
· Fully supported on-going training and NVQ / QCF qualifications
· Career progression opportunities
· Pension scheme
· Bonus scheme
Why Our Care Assistants enjoy working at Right at Home because:
· Work flexibility - We offer you work times within the hours you are available to work
· We are a safe, friendly and supportive place to work
· Competitive rates of pay and benefits
· There is an opportunity to gain qualifications in Health and Social Care
· Career progression
Our Care Assistant supports our clients in the local community by providing personal care, assisting clients with medication prompting, washing, dressing, shopping, housekeeping, meal preparation and companionship.
We are actively recruiting now, so if this is something you are interested in, please ‘click apply’, we would love to hear from you!
If you have experience as a Care Assistant, Support Worker, HCA, Carer or CareGiver we would love to hear from you. However, we do not require any previous experience as full training and support is provided! We encourage people from different backgrounds and experience to apply. The main thing we will be looking for is for you to have a passion to care and support our clients.
For this role you must hold a Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle.
As a Right at Home Care Assistant, you will need to live in Uxbridge, Hillingdon, Ickenham, Denham, Hayes & Harlington, Southall, Greenford and the nearby areas, have a driving licence and your own vehicle. You must legally be over 18 years of age to work as a care assistant and must be eligible to live and work in the UK.