Job Role: Cook
Hours: Part Time 14 –21 hours per week
Shifts: 7am – 2pm
Pay Rate: £9.23 per hour
Location: Nether Edge, Sheffield S7 1NR
With almost 100 years of experience we want to share our success with you! Do you want to be part of our kind and caring team and continue our legacy?
Why Keychange Charity?
It may be that you share our values of providing loving care of the highest standard, it could be that we’re an adaptable charity which has responded to the demands of a rapidly changing society for almost 100 years, or it could be that you too believe that care is only as good as the people providing it, and want to be part of our journey – whatever your reason for choosing Keychange, we know you’ll love working with us!
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits from:
· Five weeks paid holiday
· Paid breaks
· Pension contribution (if requirements are met)
· Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) – based on Government published requirements
· Keychange Sick Pay – up to 4 weeks (after qualifying period & claim requirements are met)
· Bank holiday pay (if worked) – x2 (double time plus the day off included in the 6 weeks paid holiday)
· Overtime – this will be offered based on the needs of the service and paid at usual rate of pay.
About the service:
Overdale is a 25 bed residential care home, caring for older individuals with all aspects of their day to day living. Care is at the core of what we do, and we’re looking for caring individuals who share the same vision to join our team.
About the Role:
Being a Cook with Keychange, you will:
· Prepare food and provide homemade meals for our residents;
· Offer various food options to meet our residents’ individual needs;
· Bake a variety of cakes and pastries;
· Ensure the overall cleanliness of the kitchen;
As a Cook at Overdale, you will be passionate about cooking – perhaps you have professional experience as a Cook, or just enjoy home cooking – whatever your reason for applying, we know you’ll love working with us.
Experience of cooking various meals, as well as varying dietary requirements would be preferred.
So, if you’re passionate about creating caring communities, then apply today!
Apply online today or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our recruitment team on 0121 713 8346 for more information.
Keychange is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised close date.