Job Title: Shift Leader (nights)
Contracted Hours: Part–time
Salary/Pay Rate: £12.07
Location: Malvern, Worcester
Will you promote wellbeing, strive for excellence, treat people with respect, and keep everyone safe? If the answer is yes, look no further.
Here at Friends of the Elderly, we’re looking for a passionate Shift Leader to join our team on a part–time basis with great flexibility on shift times and more!
Why work for us?
We’re proud to say many of our staff have been with us for more than 10 years and some for more than 20. We are committed to investing in our teams, which is why we offer a great list of employee benefits specifically with you in mind:
· A charity that puts people at the heart of what we do
· Working for a care home rated ’Good’ by CQC
· Excellent training and clear career development pathways
· Retail discounts – save money and earn points at over 3,500 retailers
· Recommend–a–friend scheme – earn £250 for each referral
· Long service awards
· Health Cash Plan & Employee Assistance Programme
What are the duties?
· Enhancing the lives of our residents every day
· Leading a team of health care assistants
· Upholding a high quality of care for our residents
· Carry out assessments to create personalised care plans
· Review documents and ensure records are accurate
What skills do I need?
You will have at least 2 years’ experience in a care setting with an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent. You will be a strong leader, being able to supervise your peers and take the initiative. We’ll provide you all the outstanding training and tools that you need; all we ask is a willingness to learn and a genuine enthusiasm to encourage others to live their lives to the full.
What is the home like?
Davenham, Bradbury Court and Perrins House are picturesque homes situated in beautiful grounds in Malvern. Our homes in Malvern specialise in care for people with dementia, as well as residential and nursing care.
Friends of the Elderly has been supporting and caring for older people since 1905. Over a century later, Friends of the Elderly is working to ensure that all older people have the opportunity to live fulfilled and respected lives.
Apply online today or email email@example.com or call our friendly recruitment team on 0300 369 0552 for more information.
Friends of the Elderly is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.
We require all staff joining Friends of the Elderly to have received or be in the process of getting their COVID–19 vaccination. This is to support the protection of our staff, our residents and wider staffing teams.