Travel required around Wickford and the surrounding area. Full driving licence and own vehicle essential.
Salary: £10.00-£10.80 per hour including travel time plus 45p per mile and lots more amazing benefits
Contract: Full time, part time or evening and weekend hours available
Shifts: 7am - 3pm; 3pm - 11pm
Do you have the passion to make a difference in your community?
Take the next step in your career and become a Care Assistant with the ECL team.
What we can offer you as a Care Assistant:
- £10.00-£10.80 per hour including when travelling between customers
- Competitive rate of pay in your local area
- Double pay on bank holidays
- Paid mileage at 45p per mile (up to 10,000 miles p/a)
- Up to 24 days annual leave a year, plus bank holidays, rising with service
- Full paid induction and shadow training
- Ongoing training and career development
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Free uniform & PPE
- Enhanced contributory pension scheme
- Annual salary reviews and performance bonus
- Healthcare support scheme
- Refer a friend scheme £1000
To be considered as a Care Assistant, you need:
- A valid driving license and use of personal vehicle for work purposes
- To provide a high level of care and support to vulnerable people
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- To possess an empathetic approach
- To be willing to provide personal care
- A proactive approach to work and be able to work on your own initiative
- To be able to work flexibly depending on the needs of the work environment
- Previous experience in the care industry is not essential as full training will be provided.
- To have a passion to make a positive difference to people’s lives; being considerate and supportive is a must
Come and join the team:
- Join the largest reablement provider in Essex
- Become a Care Assistant and support our customers in their own homes
- Play a key part in maximising our customers health, wellbeing, and independence to enhance their quality of life.
To view the full job description for our Care Assistant role, please click here.
We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitable candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
We have a written policy on the Recruitment of Ex-offenders, which is available to view here.
We are proud to be part of the Disability Confident scheme which helps to employ, support and promote disabled people in the workplace.