We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join our dedicated team at our head office in Melksham, Wiltshire.
The finance department will consist of two finance managers and a finance assistant. Both finance managers will take ownership of the companies accounts and payroll provisions they are responsible for.
As Finance Manager, you will be fundamental in ensuring the smooth day to day running of the finance function for the group.
Fixed term contract for 12-15 months.
Principal Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain the company’s financial records using Quickbooks Online, ensuring accurate and timely reporting
- Day to day oversight of accounts administration including sales ledger, purchase ledger and credit control
- Liaising with service managers across the business to ensure effective communication and timely and accurate provision of financial information
- Maintaining and updating the fixed asset register where purchase/sales/transfers are made within the business
- Overseeing credit control function
- Managing cash flow; producing cash flow forecasts as requested
- Responsible for accurate preparation of monthly management accounts to present to Service Managers and Commercial Director
- Accountable for preparation of annual budgets and financial forecasts for possible new business opportunities
- Responsible for accurate preparation of year end accounts for submission to external parties
- Prepare and process monthly payrolls for both hourly and salary paid employees
- Responsible for monthly/annual HMRC payroll submission and reporting and overall HMRC compliance
- Completion of Auto-Enrolment pension scheme submissions for each payroll on a monthly basis and liaising and general administration of company pension scheme
- Assist with annual P11d preparation for employees/Directors
- Supervisory of accounts assistant
Key skills required:
- Part qualified accountant desired
- Experience of running payroll essential
- Relevant payroll qualification desirable
- Strong communication skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Proven experience of producing/assisting in completion of monthly management accounts
- Attention to detail and strong numeracy skills essential
- Knowledge of Quickbooks Online and Bright Pay desirable
- Strong IT skills, working knowledge of Word/Excel or Numbers/Pages
- Valid driving licence
- Free onsite parking
We are committed to the safety and well-being of the individuals who use our services this includes promoting safer recruitment practices across the Autonomy Care Group.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £27,000.00-£32,000.00 per year dependent on experience.
Contract length: 12-15 months