Do you have experience with caring for a loved one and would consider a career in care that’s local to you?
Immediate contracts available at The Willows:
· £9.10 - £9.25 an hour
· Bank contracts available
Our commitment to you
· 24 hour confidential employee advice line
· Bank Holidays: Time-and-a-half
· Auto enrolment pension
· Great work/life balance with fixed shifts
· No pay differentials for under 23’s
· Holiday pay
· QCF (NVQ) Level 2, 3 & 4 available (fully funded)
· Ongoing training and development
· Care Certificate (for those with no previous care experience or qualifications)
About the Role
The Willows is a residential home for adults who have learning disabilities and complex needs, including behaviours that may challenge, autism and other associated issues. The main home has accommodation for up to 10 people.
Waking night roles and responsibilities:
· Socialising with our residents and giving emotional support when needed
· Assisting with personal care with residents when required
· Complete relevant documentation for the residents you support
· Undertake cleaning duties in accordance with the home’s standards and expectations
· Administer medication to service users
· Attending meetings and undertaking training as required
· Night checks following the individual person centred plan
· Attending wake night meetings and completing all mandatory training
We asked our residents what they like about the about the people that support them, they didn’t mention qualifications, they said they like kind, caring and happy people.
If you have the right attitude and values we will provide you with the training and development you need to be confident and competent in your role.
We are looking for people who:
Please visit our Indeed company page and visit our ‘Why join us’ section.
Indeed company page: http://bit.ly/OurCompanyPage
How to Apply
Please click the ‘apply with indeed’ button
Or visit our careers page on our website www.autonomygroup.net or Call Sharon or Lynette on 01985 215757 for an informal discussion / application form.
We are committed to the safety and well-being of the individuals who use our services and promote safer recruitment practices.
We are following the Government’s Guidelines to ensure the safety of our service users and our staff to limit the spread of infection across our Autonomy Life service, at The Willows and Willow View.
We are committed in all aspects of safety for our team and service users, to reassure everyone that we always have full PPE supplies.
We do weekly PCR testing in the home.
It is an expectation that all staff are to have had or be part of the Covid- 19 vaccination process unless they can provide an exemption reason.