Autonomy Care Group Limited
Is an established provider of residential and community home care based services in Wiltshire and Worcestershire, providing specialist care to young people and adults with learning disabilities and complex behavioural needs.
- £24,000 - £28,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Supportive management team
- Auto enrolment pension
- 24 hour confidential employee advice line
- Plan and deliver maintenance management services to the head office and service locations, assessing and prioritising of works to meet company requirements and compliance standards.
- Supervisory responsibilities for the maintenance person setting objectives, planning workload and training, monitoring output quality.
- Ensure financial targets are achieved.
- Manage and control reactive and planned maintenance contractors ensuring compliance and H&S standards are maintained.
- Promoting a work safely culture to ensure compliance with all Health and Safety requirements
- Nebosh or IOSH qualification desirable
- Facilities Management experience
- Maintenance Compliance Management experience
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Budget management
- Good communication and relationship skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and part of a team
- Flexibility to undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
We are committed to the safety and well-being of the individuals who use our services and promote safer recruitment practices.
We are following the Government’s Guidelines to ensure the safety of our service users and our staff to limit the spread of infection across our services.
We are committed in all aspects of safety for our team and service users, to reassure everyone that we always have full PPE supplies.
We do weekly PCR testing in the services.
It is an expectation that all staff are to have had or be part of the Covid- 19 vaccination process unless they can provide an exemption reason.