Autonomy Care support people in their day-to-day lives, helping them to enjoy the comfort and familiarity of their own homes while ensuring that their care and wellbeing needs are met, 24 hours a day. This is a Supported Living position supporting individuals with complex needs and behaviours that challenge.
- Guaranteed contracted hours
- £10.30 - £17.85 per hour
- Monday to Friday Days £10.30 per hour
- Monday to Friday Evenings £11.05 per hour
- Saturday and Sunday Days £11.05 per hour
- Saturday and Sunday Evenings £11.90 per hour
- Waking Nights Monday to Friday £11.05 per hour
- Waking Nights Saturday to Sunday £11.90 per hour
- Bank Holiday £15.45 - £17.85 per hour
- Great work/life balance
- Supportive Management team and on call
- Funded apprenticeships and diplomas
- Accredited Positive Behaviour Support Training
- Receive up to £300 for Employee Referrals
- Employee of the month awards
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- 24 hour confidential employee advice line
- Part of a supported living team
- Full time and Part Time contracts available with guaranteed hours
- Supported Living supporting individuals with complex needs and behaviours that challenge
- Personal, practical, social and domestic support.
- Promoting the individuals presence and participation within the local community, hobbies and interests.
- Completing relevant documentation
Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / HCA / Community Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Worker / Health Care Assistant / Homecare Support Worker
- Hold a valid driving licence with access to a vehicle
- Be a positive role model
- Have a minimum of 2 years support work experience working with people with complex needs and behaviours that challenge
- Remain calm under pressure
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be committed to developing positive working relationships
We are committed to the safety and well-being of the individuals who use our services and promote safer recruitment practices.