Autonomy Life provides residential care for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. The Oaks is an 8 bed residential home in Malvern for adults who have learning disabilities and complex needs, including behaviours that may challenge and autism.
- Guaranteed contracted hours
- £9.10 - £13.88 per hour
- £9.10 per hour working towards QCF level 2 (or equivalent)
- £9.25 per hour QCF level 2 (or equivalent)
- Bank Holiday £13.65 - £13.88 per hour
- Overtime paid
- Holiday top-up payments made for regular overtime (T's & C's apply)
- Great work/life balance
- Supportive Management team
- Funded apprenticeships and diplomas
- Care Certificate (for those with no previous care experience or qualifications)
- Accredited Positive Behaviour Support Training
- Receive up to £300 for Employee Referrals
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- 24 hour confidential employee advice line
- Part-time 16 hours per week
- Everyday tasks such as shopping, sitting services and light housework to encourage self-help skills
- Creating fun and engaging activities
- Assisting with cooking and support in the kitchen
- Assisting with fantastic days out with our service users
- Assisting with personal care with our service users
- Completing relevant documentation
- Administer medication to service users
- Attending meetings and undertaking training as required
- Completing hourly welfare checks of service users during the night
Care Assistant / Care Worker / Carer / Residential Support Worker / LD / HCA / Community Care Worker / Domiciliary Care Worker / Health Care Assistant / Home care Support Worker
- Be a positive role model
- Be caring and respectful
- Remain calm under pressure
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be committed to developing positive working relationships
We are committed to the safety and well-being of the individuals who use our services and promote safer recruitment practices.
We are following the Government’s Guidelines to ensure the safety of our service users and our staff to limit the spread of infection across our Autonomy Life service, at The Oaks.
We are committed in all aspects of safety for our team and service users, to reassure everyone that we always have full PPE supplies.
At the Oaks we use weekly COVID tests, known as PCR testing.
It is an expectation that all staff are to have had or be part of the Covid- 19 vaccination process unless they can provide an exemption reason.
Part-time hours: 16 per week