Weekend Receptionist – Thames Ditton, KT7 0TT
16 – 24 hours per weekend - £9.20 per hour
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join our home Home of Compassion in Thames Ditton as a Receptionist. Primarily the role is for weekend cover, with the occasional weekday shift to help the home. You will support the Home by providing efficient and professional receptionist duties and general administrative support as and when required.
We at Caring Homes Group are a well-established care organization that provides a safe and homely environment where the unique needs of individuals are recognized and skilled staff is available. To ensure this we offer training and development for all staff to ensure that service standards are achieved.
- Answer calls politely, quickly and efficiently
- First point of contact. Meet and greet clients and staff
- Keep reception area clean and tidy at all times
- Update internal telephone records of staff contact numbers and job titles
- Report and handle all incoming and outgoing couriers
- Arrange maintenance visits and logging the duration thereof
- Ordering and monitoring the levels of stationary of the home
- Generally providing administrative support to the home manager as required
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- A polite and friendly manner with a polite telephone voice
- Efficient and punctual
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good organisation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Previous proven reception experience
- Good customer service skills
- To be assertive and confident
What are some of the benefits we can offer you?
- Voluntary Benefits Package – offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
- Personalised career path ladders including support with your Care Certificate to ensure fulfilling career development
- Learning and Development programme with full induction training including buddy system
- Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Online Health Portal - All colleagues have access to the online health portal which enables you to make the most of full access to an encyclopaedia of health information
- Refer a Friend Scheme – earn up to £500 refer-a-nurse and £250 refer-a-friend for care and support workers.
- We are a Wagestream employer, this enables you to keep track of your earnings, have instant access to 40% of wages already earned and access guidance to help with financial wellbeing.
If you have the skills and experience needed please Click 'APPLY' or contact Josh on 01206 224188 or email email@example.com We look forward to receiving your application.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age"
In order to protect both our staff and our residents, unless there are wholly exceptional reasons (which we will consider on an individual basis), From 11 November 2021, anyone working or volunteering in one of our cares home will need to be fully vaccinated against coronavirus (COVID-19) and will need to agree to continue to receive Covid-19 vaccinations as required and in accordance with public health guidance throughout their employment with us.