Administrator - Buckinghamshire HP22 5AX
40 hours per week - £10.50 per hour
This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join Hulcott Nursing Home to work as an Administrator on full time and perm basis.
This role supports the Home Manager to organise and oversee daily business operations of the service.
Your focus will be on ensuring excellent customer and sales experience, with excellent communication and organisational skills. .
We at Caring Homes Group are a well-established care organisation that provides a safe and homely environment where the unique needs of individuals are recognized and skilled staff is available. To ensure this we offer training and development for all staff to ensure that service standards are achieved.
- Organise and co-ordinate operations to ensure maximum business efficiency.
- Handle customer enquiries, sales and marketing duties where necessary.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers, communicating important company and home specific updates, and actively listening to customers.
- Arrange promotions, advertising, and other marketing activities as guided by the Home Manager and the Marketing Team.
- Attend and assist in the organisation of trade shows and exhibitions.
- Actively contribute to the improvement of the Home’s communications including sales materials, presentation materials, marketing leaflets, etc.
- Maintain budget occupancy working with the Home Manager and Marketing Team
- Use Management Systems effectively Recruit and retain experienced and/or qualified personnel according to company requirements and standards in a timely manner to avoid agency usage.
- Review and prepare reports for Senior Management.
- Oversee and provide administrative support to the Home Manager.
- Oversee and assume responsibility, when delegated by Home Manager for coordinating core functions, including recruitment, staff changes, rota management, purchasing, resident paperwork, staff training and Home reports.
- Experience working within an Administrator role currently or previously
- Good multitasking and organisation skills
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping techniques and cash handling
- Basic computer literacy and word processing skills
- Demonstrate clerical experience from a similar role
- Experience of working in a customer focused business.
- Strong administration skills
- Time Management skills
But why join our team?
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- One place of work– We operate residential/supported living services, meaning you’ll not need to worry about travelling from location to location.
- Flexible hours– enabling you to balance work and home life.
- Voluntary Benefits Package– offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
- Personalised career path ladders including support with your Care Certificate to ensure fulfilling career development
- Learning and Development programme with full induction training including buddy system
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme– Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Online Health Portal- All colleagues have access to the online health portal which enables you to make the most of full access to an encyclopaedia of health information
- Refer a Friend Scheme – get up to £150 for referring a carer and £500 for referring a nurse to us
- We are a Wagestream employer, this enables you to keep track of your earnings, have instant access to 40% of wages already earned and access guidance to help with financial wellbeing.
If you have the skills and experience needed please click ‘APPLY’. For more information, please call the recruitment team on 01206 224188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to protect both our staff and our residents, unless there are wholly exceptional reasons (which we will consider on an individual basis), From 11 November 2021, anyone working or volunteering in one of our cares home will need to be fully vaccinated against coronavirus (COVID-19) and will need to agree to continue to receive Covid-19 vaccinations as required and in accordance with public health guidance throughout their employment with us.