Night Carer - Goodson Lodge, Trowbridge12.52 hours per week 10.25 Per hour
Are you an experienced carer with a preference to work nights?Our care teams make a real difference every day and your professionalism, teamed with kindness and compassion, will be at the core of everything you do. You’ll be responsible for keeping wakeful watch on the security and safety of our residents and the home in general, supporting our residents with their personal care needs, administering medication; alongside providing support with light housekeeping and companionship. You’ll understand that some shifts might be challenging, but you’ll also laugh, have fun and make lasting memories with our residents.In joining us, you’ll also become part of our extended family. You’ll work alongside other team members who are passionate about providing care, warmth and kindness to all those who live and work in our homes.
ABOUT YOUYou’ll have previous experience of either caring for an individual or working in a residential care setting. In addition, you’ll be good at communicating with people, compassionate with a can-do approach and enjoy working as part of a team. You’ll be keen to learn and will want to excel at your job at all times, so we’ll provide all the support you need to continue your career with us
- all delivered in a nurturing, engaging and rewarding environment.AND IN RETURNThe Trust is a great place to work; we’ve been providing care for almost 1,000 years and we’re currently the second largest not-for-profit provider in the UK. Not-for-profit means that we reinvest every penny we make into our residents, colleagues and the care homes we live and work in. Therefore, we offer a great range of benefits, including a competitive salary, training and development. Alongside keeping our colleagues safe with PPE, daily testing and comfort in knowing all your colleagues will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (in line with government legislation; please do not continue with this application if you have not received all doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccination, clinically exempt or under 18 years of age). Here are some of the other benefits you’ll enjoy as a valued member of our team:
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- A workplace pension
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Higher rates of pay at weekends
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- “My Rewards” programme, offering you discounts on shopping, days out, restaurants and much more
If you think you have the right skills and attitude to deliver the highest quality of care for our residents as a Night Carer within our care homes, then you could be next to join us. So apply, and get your career started with us today.OSJCT provide full PPE for all our services, along with clear protocols for its use, alongside weekly PCR tests and daily Lateral Flow tests. We are also following the government’s guidelines around our colleagues working in only one care home to limit the spread of infection from one healthcare workplace to another as well as ensuring all our employees have both doses of the COVID vaccine.