Job title : Health and Safety AdministratorLocation:
Woodley House, AylesburySalary:
£24,000 PA (Dependant upon experience, skills and qualifications)
Our Vision: To be the go–to provider, delivering great care every day
• People enjoy high quality care, where their needs are met by capable and responsive employees.
• All services are safe and compliant with regulation and legislation.
• Services are financial sustainable, cost effective and efficient.
• We will provide flexible support that anticipates demands from both public sector and private customers in the future
About the Role:
The main purpose of the job is to support the Health and Safety Manager in maintaining the smooth running of the Health & Safety function, ensuring and maintaining compliance with legislation, policy and practice.
Principle tasks will include:
You will have;
. NEBOSH General Certificate or successfully complete this within 12 months of start date
What you will receive from us:
• A generous holiday entitlement, which increases after 3 years’ service!
• Lifestyle discount vouchers, including money off holidays, food, fashion, and sport
• lifetime benefits; Life assurance, pension
• Support and Career development
• Excellent company culture
Established since 1992, we’re a charity and not–for–profit organisation that provides care and support for older people and adults with learning disabilities. Today, we have 1500 staff supporting over 1,100 residents at services across Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, and Milton Keynes.
As a care provider we have a duty of care to our service users and employees to ensure we operate in a safe environment. To ensure we comply with the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021 (“the Regulations”), you will need to be fully vaccinated against Covid–19 unless clinically exempt.
From time to time we may require you to take part in other mandatory health testing and health vaccination programmes.
All Fremantle staff must understand and actively participate in the Safeguarding, Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity policies and procedures to ensure that people who use services, other staff and stakeholders are safe and respected in Fremantle services
If you wish to gain any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the recruitment team on 0333 400 1020.