Kara Healthcare are currently looking for a full-time Care Assistant to join their caring, enthusiastic, and supportive team.
As a Care Assistant you will be required to provide personal care and associated tasks to our residents. The ideal candidate will be patient and understanding. You will respect the dignity of each resident and assist with any tasks as and when needed.
· Previous experience within a care/residential setting would be desirable
· Caring and compassionate
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Exceptional time-keeping skills
· Personal and motivated
· A strong sense of responsibility
· Organised and hard-working
· Flexibility and a strong “can do” attitude
· Actively seeking opportunities for personal and professional growth
· Assist resident to complete their daily tasks
· Act in accordance with the residents’ conditions and requirements
· Prompt mental/physical wellbeing through regular communication
· Encourage the resident to partake in activities/hobbies/interests
· Follow instructions set by Management
· Ensure care is taken when using cleaning equipment/products
· Report any concerns/issues immediately
In addition to creating a happy care home, Kara Healthcare provide ongoing training. We are fully committed to continuously nurture and support our staff. Creating a friendly and safe environment for everyone in our company is incredibly important to us as we believe everyone here has a fundamental part to play.
All applicants must be willing to undergo the appropriate screening. This includes checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch