We are currently looking to recruit a Support Worker for our service in the Maidstone area.
You’ll be supporting a young man who has learning disabilities and autism. If you have experience supporting those with multiple diagnostics and enjoy making a difference then why not join our established team today.
Job Title: Support Worker
Hours: Full time and Part time available
Shift Patterns: Days or Waking nights available
Location/Postcode: Maidstone ME15
Driving License: Essential
Daily Duties Can Include:
• Helping the people we support to learn new skills
• Assisting with day to day living tasks
• Ensuring the people we support are encourage to reach their full potential
• Personal Care, which can include washing, bathing and toileting
Experience is not essential to be considered for our role, as long as you have a genuine passion for supporting people. Here at Choice Support we value people for who they are and believe that with the right support everyone can live the life they choose.
What can we offer you in return?
Company Benefits Include:
• Full Company induction and training
• Excellent Training and Career progression
• Fully paid for DBS
• Discounted Shopping Vouchers
• Life Assurance
• Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
• Attendance bonus – an opportunity to earn up to an additional £600 p.a.
• Driving lesson contributions – £15 per lesson for up to 20 lessons
• Recommend a friend/family member referral scheme
If you would like an informal chat about any of our roles, you can contact us on Choicesupport@cohesionrecruitment.com OR 0121 713 6941. Our offices are open Monday–Friday 9am–5:30pm!
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Choice Support has been awarded the Bronze Employer Recognition Scheme Award and have signed up to the Armed Forces Covenant – https://www.armedforcescovenant.gov.uk/support–and–advice/businesses/
Our commitment to diversity: We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion and taking action to address inequality. We particularly welcome applications from anyone who is from a black, Asian or minority ethnic background, anyone who considers themselves to have a disability and members of the LGBTQ+ community.
Choice Support is Disability Confident which is a scheme run by the Department of Work and Pensions. As part of our commitment we operate a Guaranteed Interview Scheme – all candidates who declare a disability and meet the essential criteria for the role will be guaranteed an interview.