Job Role: Team Leader
Hours: Full Time
Pay Rate: £9.84 per hour
Location: Walmer House, Torquay, TQ1
With almost 100 years of experience we want to share our success with you! Do you want to be part of our kind and caring team and continue our legacy?
Why Keychange Charity?
It may be that you share our values of providing loving care of the highest standard, it could be that we’re an adaptable charity which has responded to the demands of a rapidly changing society for almost 100 years, or it could be that you too believe that care is only as good as the people providing it, and want to be part of our journey – whatever your reason for choosing Keychange, we know you’ll love working with us!
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits from:
· Six weeks paid holiday (including bank holidays)
· Paid breaks
· Pension contribution (if requirements are met)
· Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) – based on Government published requirements
· Keychange Sick Pay – up to 4 weeks (after qualifying period & claim requirements are met)
· Bank holiday pay (if worked) – x2 (double time plus the day off included in the 6 weeks paid holiday)
About the service:
Walmer House is a first class care home based in Torquay which prides itself on excellent reputation, with core values of compassion and respect; a homely, residential care home offering support to elderly residents, some of whom are living with dementia.
About the Role:
Being a Team Leader with Keychange, you will:
· Assist the people we support with day to day living tasks and direct care;
· General running and delivery of shifts and care plans.
· Helping the people we support to take part in activities;
· Administering medication.
· Maintain an environment that is appropriate to the needs of the people we support.
In order to be considered for the role of Team Leader, it is essential that you have worked within a similar environment and that you have medication training. Ideally you will have leadership experience, together with an NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care.
So, if you’re passionate about creating caring communities, then apply today!
Apply online today or email email@example.com or call our recruitment team on 0121 713 8346 for more information.
Keychange is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.