Job Role: Kitchen Assistant
Pay Rate: £8.94 per hour
Location: Overdale, Sheffield, S7 1NR
With almost 100 years of experience we want to share our success with you! Do you want to be part of our kind and caring team and continue our legacy?
Why Keychange Charity?
It may be that you share our values of providing loving care of the highest standard, it could be that we’re an adaptable charity which has responded to the demands of a rapidly changing society for almost 100 years, or it could be that you too believe that care is only as good as the people providing it, and want to be part of our journey – whatever your reason for choosing Keychange, we know you’ll love working with us!
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits from:
· Six weeks paid holiday (including bank holidays)
· Paid breaks
· Pension contribution (if requirements are met)
· Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) – based on Government published requirements
· Keychange Sick Pay – up to 4 weeks (after qualifying period & claim requirements are met)
· Bank holiday pay (if worked) – x2 (double time plus the day off included in the 6 weeks paid holiday)
· Overtime – this will be offered based on the needs of the service and paid at usual rate of pay.
About the service:
Have you heard? Overdale are joining the Keychange Charity! There’s never been a better time to join us as we embark on our next venture.
Overdale is a 25 bed residential care home, caring for older individuals with all aspects of their day to day living. Care is at the core of what we do, and we’re looking for caring individuals who share the same vision to join our team.
About the role:
Being a Care Assistant with Overdale, you will have the opportunity to really make this role your own, with opportunity for training and progression, in addition, you will:
· Making light meals for residents.
· Ensuring the table’s are set up for lunch.
· Maintaining high standards of cleanliness in the kitchen.
· Washing up after meal times.
. Following all policies and procedures.
Ideally you will have a basic understanding of food hygiene and have previous experience. However our great training, development, and support, means that we will consider your application with no experience. What we do ask however, is that you are happy to put the needs of others first, that you believe in treating everyone as equals and have a kind and caring nature.
So, if you’re passionate about creating caring communities, then apply today!
Apply online today or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our recruitment team on 0121 713 8346 for more information.
Keychange is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.
A fully enhanced DBS will be required for successful candidates.
We require all staff joining Keychange Charity to have received their COVID–19 vaccination.