Facilities Maintenance Manager
Contract type: 12–Month FTC
Location: Business Support Centre, Aylesbury
Salary: up to £44,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Responsible to: Property and Facilities Manager
Would you like to manage the facilities across a multi–site organisation? Are you a Facilities Maintenance Manager with a proven track record in delivering an outstanding customer experience?
The Fremantle Trust is seeking a confident and professional Facilities and Maintenance Manager to manage a mixed portfolio of sites, with various landlords. The Trust provides care and support for older adults and adults living with a learning disability.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day–to–day facilities management across the Trust. Typical day to day duties will including ensuring maintenance work is carried out, overseeing contractors, providing technical advice and a priority focus on health and safety and statutory compliance.
What we need from you:
· Experience of facilities maintenance management in multi–site environment.
· Minimum HNC / BTEC Level 4 or equivalent qualification in engineering, building services or building surveying or related subject.
· Detailed knowledge of the legislation that underpins the occupancy and operation of care facilities including legionella management, gas safety, electrical safety, LOLER, PUWER, etc…
· Relevant training in Health and Safety (e.g. NEBOSH general certificate, IOSH Technical Member is desirable).
· Strong technical skills in the area of property and facilities maintenance management.
· Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all stakeholders.
· Analytical/attention to detail, solutions–focused, self–motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
· Excellent understanding of MS Office suite of applications including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
· Full driving licence, access to a vehicle and able to travel between our various sites.
What you will receive from us:
· Lifetime benefits; Life assurance, pension scheme.
· 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
· Excellent company culture.
· Access to the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
· Lifestyle discount vouchers, including money off holidays, food, fashion, and sport.
· Generous Refer–a–Friend scheme.
Our vision is to be the ‘go–to’ provider delivering great care every day. As part of this, we are creating a modern, comfortable, and safe environment for our residents to enjoy.
We are a warm and positive organisation and the work we do is life affirming. We want to take an enabling approach to supporting people that use our services and provide outstanding care across the Trust.
Established since 1992, we’re an award–winning charity and not–for–profit organisation that provides first class care and support for older people and adults with learning disabilities. Today, we have 1500 staff supporting over 1,100 residents at services across Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Hertfordshire, and Milton Keynes. Come and join a great team!
If you wish to gain any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the recruitment team on 0333 400 1020.