Do you love helping others? Do you want to make a real difference to peoples' lives?
A career with Boutique Care Homes can fulfil that.
About the Role:
As Care Team Leader you will lead a team to assist residents with all aspects of daily living, promoting independence, dignity and respect at all times. As Care Team Leader you will be responsible for the smooth running of the shift, you will assign specific tasks to the care assistants and monitor their completion. You will develop, review and update the residents personal care plan to meet their changing physical, social and psychological needs, complete risk assessments arrange on going care reviews with family and other medical professionals.
You will promote high standards of care by ensuring all team members are trained and supervised appropriately and you will communicate professionally and warmly with visitors, family members and other health care professionals. Medication administration, re- ordering and returns. Facilitating meetings with GPs and other medical professionals.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Lead the care team to provide individualised care and personal care to residents in all aspects of their daily living.
- Lead and assist the care team in supporting residents at meal times, in accordance with their individual needs.
- Contribute fully to team working, responding positively to colleagues and undertaking all reasonable work instructions promptly.
- Take reasonable care of equipment used to carry out tasks, including general cleanliness and advising on any faults or the need for maintenance or replacement.
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Competent in administering medication administration or/and a willingness to undertake training if required
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel)
When joining Boutique Care Homes, we will offer you:
- A happy, fun and productive working environment
- Competitive pay rates, but most importantly we support our people
- Higher Carer to Resident ratios than most other care homes
- 5.6 weeks annual holiday per annum (pro rata) (including public holidays)
- Regular coaching and training to support you to develop in your role
- Career progression opportunities
- Team Recognition Awards
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
- Free uniform
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Free staff lunches, including Hot Meals
- Employee assistance programme, offering a wide range of confidential health and wellbeing services to team members including telephone counselling, face to face counselling, legal advice and financial advice. These services can be accessed free of charge 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.