Are you looking to start a new challenging and rewarding role in 2021? Are you tired of the 9-5 and daily commute? Are you a people person longing to make a real difference to a person’s life? If so, we have a great opportunity for you.
Here at Aspirations Care you will help some amazing people achieve their dreams. This could be simple things like going on holiday, getting fit at the gym, enjoying watching a movie and helping our people to live an independent life within their own home and the local community.
Aspirations Care have been supporting adults with learning disabilities, mental health issues and Autism to have a lifestyle that matters to them since 2004. We are CQC rated good across our service and our aim is to support and encourage individuals to achieve their full potential, no matter how challenging.
Our staff can expect full training, study for qualifications and a rewarding career.
You will be supporting adults with Mental Health, Learning Disabilities or Autism to live in their own home, helping them to develop new skills, increase their independence, enabling them to access the community and get involved in various activities in order to have a better quality of life.
Skills and experience required:
· Previous experience is desirable but not essential as we provide full training and support.
· You may already have experience caring for a family member or friend and want to turn that personal experience into a career.
· Compassionate and patient with the desire to make a difference
· A good sense of humour.
· Resilience is key
· A full, clean driving license is preferred as users will have mobility vehicles.
The Package we offer
· Full and comprehensive training programme, including the Care Certificate
· Specialist Autism training to level 3
· Commitment to ongoing learning and development
· Opportunities to take NVQ Level 2
· 28 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
· Contributory pension scheme
· Employee recognition schemes
· Optional overtime
· Opportunities for career progression
· Employee Assistance Programme available 24/7
· Refer a Friend Scheme
· Flexible shift work
Start your journey with Aspirations Care and apply today.
At Aspirations we value all colleagues, regardless of age. We are proud to offer pay over the statutory minimum set for young workers and have no set retirement age.
Aspirations is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitability qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status or pregnancy and maternity.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable adults that we support and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Disclosure.