Are you over 18? Are you looking for a new career where someone always needs you? Apprenticeship in Adult Social Care available – a great opportunity. We are looking for people for our homes in ESSEX - in Cressing, Silver End, Southminster and Thaxted
- Earn while you learn – we pay our standard rates to apprentices – you’ll be doing the same work, so you’ll get the same pay
- Gain practical and relevant work experience – you’ll work alongside our experienced staff who will help you to develop job-specific skills
- Boost your career prospects – if you do well as an apprentice this is highly likely to lead to permanent employment with us, with our great opportunities for promotion
- Achieve a sought after qualification – sought after by ourselves, and needed throughout the industry.
- Avoid student loans
- Have fun - we focus on fun, good health and enjoyment, providing people with a learning disability opportunities to expand their sphere of experience and to develop their lives in creative and imaginative ways.
In this role, you will support young adults with a dual diagnosis of learning disabilities and autism to lead fulfilled and independent lives. As well as helping them with the daily tasks of looking after themselves and living in their home our Support Workers help them access as much of the community and local area as they can, attending clubs and using local leisure facilities, or even just going out in the beautiful countryside.
Staff benefits include:
- Guaranteed hours
- Competitive Salary, with enhancements for working night shifts at weekends.
- Enrollment into the NEST pension scheme
- Benefits platform which includes employee assistance programme, retail discounts, gym membership discounts, cycle to work scheme and much more.
- Long service awards starting after 2 years.
- Staff meals
- Paid training
- On-going career progression opportunities.