Are you a Cook with a passion for creating delicious meals? If the answer is yes, Frith House is eagerly awaiting your expertise!
We are on the lookout for Cooks, who have experience or a QCF Level 2 in Catering and are ready to bring their A-game to our kitchen.
The Role of a Cook at Frith House:
- As a Cook with us, your focus will be to dazzle our residents with varied menus that cater to individual dietary needs while keeping a keen eye on nutritional value.
- Our Cooks aren't just meal-preparers; they're the beating heart of our kitchen, ensuring every dish is packed with flavour and care.
- Teamwork makes the dream work, and you'll collaborate closely with our kitchen assistants to prep and serve meals that turn everyday dining into a delightful experience for our residents.
Apply now to speak to our friendly onboarding team!
- Monday and Friday every week
- Saturday and Sunday every other week
What We Offer Our Cooks:
- A competitive Cook pay rate of £10.90 per hour, enhancing to an appetising £11.50 on weekends!
- Career pride and progression within Somerset Care, as echoed by our content team members.
What can we offer you?
- See your well-earned money when you need it with Wagestream.
- Our So Much More Rewarding programme, offering substantial savings across numerous high street retailers—potentially adding up to £1,000 in yearly savings!
- Top-notch training and development opportunities, plus access to The Hub, our comprehensive online learning platform.
- A free, 24-hour counselling helpline, supporting the wellbeing of our staff and their families.
- A warm welcome with a fully paid induction and the costs of your DBS check covered by us.
If you would like to have a chat with our friendly recruitment team, please call us on 01823 802 637 and select Option 1.
Somerset Care Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.