Are you passionate about care? Do you want to finish your day knowing you’ve made a difference to someone’s life?
If you answer yes, then we have the career for you!
About the Role
The purpose of your new job is to give the highest quality care within our homes. This will include:
Ideally with NVQ Level 3 (or working towards it), you’ll have experience of supporting individuals with a learning disability and be able to demonstrate leadership skills. Indeed, you’ll be something of a role model when it comes to exceptional care practice. You’ll have experience of carrying out team building training and troubleshooting day–to–day issues and happy to roll your sleeves up and get on with things if someone doesn’t turn up for work.
Why work for us?
“I’ve never enjoyed a job as much as I do this one, working with The Fremantle Trust. We’re like a family, it’s a great working environment and I’m always learning!”
· We are committed to your development, with clear career pathways and training and support to help you reach your goals.
· Competitive pay rate of £9.91 Per Hour with the following enhancement £4.00 Per Hour for Bank Holidays
· We provide a fully paid DBS, generous holiday, pension and life assurance
· Corporate induction and training for your care certificate
· We promote a friendly and supportive working environment with flexible shift patterns
· Employee Assistance Programme
· The Fremantle Benefit Hub – provides access to numerous amazing discounts and offers. Deals can be found for insurance, travel, restaurant, shopping, family care, care rentals, your favourite local establishments and much more!
Our vision is to be the ‘go–to’ provider, delivering great care every day.
Our values are embedded across the organisation and at The Fremantle Trust we are proud to:
This could be the best job you ever do – so what are you waiting for?