We’re looking for a passionate Dementia Lead to inspire and develop our brilliant team in our wonderful Memory Care community at our stunning Somerset care home, Oaktree Court. This is a key role, with a real opportunity to make a difference to our Memory Care Community.
As an experienced Dementia Care professional, you're dedicated to providing exceptional care. Your commitment and shines through you and your team to make sure the residents are at the heart of everything you do.
You are dedicated & creative in the way you work and solve problems through an honest & trusted approach. Work for you is not just a job but a place for growth, happiness and family.
The day-to-day & your experience
- Highly experienced, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of our memory care community.
- You will develop a planned programme of care, recorded and reviewed at regular intervals for each individual resident in line with Majesticare’s Policy and Procedures, CQC Essential Standards of Quality and Safety, and NMC standards.
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) and Medication trained, you will be responsible for the provision and administration of medication as prescribed by the Doctor.
- Skilled in leading and inspiring your team, you will plan, implement and oversee excellent person-centred & innovative dementia care.
- With the support & involvement of your team, you will create a safe environment to allow residents to lead a full life with choice, independence & dignity.
- Through high standards of professional practice, you will monitor you residents’ nutritional intake & through choice & assistance, you will ensure a well-balanced diet for all.
- With your hands-on approach to care, you will ensure residents maintain close relationships with their families, friends, volunteers and local community connections.
- You will undertake pre-admission assessments as requested & produce monthly audits for review.
- A talented communicator, you will be encouraged to provide advice and discuss improvements of care and services as appropriate.
- Majesticare is committed to being an inclusive, non-discriminatory environment. Our mission is to create outstanding places where people love to live and work.
The benefits of working with us
- £27,500 per annum.
- 40 hours per week.
- Professional career development & progression
- 28 days Annual leave including BH
- Majesticare StarHub membership – 1000’s of high-street, leisure & retail discounts & savings!
- Rewards & recognition culture – value cards, roadshows, random acts of kindness to name but a few!
- Annual STAR awards – nominated & recognised by the whole Majesticare family.
- Majesticare Wellbeing Hub – advice to support improving financial, mental & physical well-being.
- Carefriends Employee referral app – earn up to £2000 per referral!
- Paid for DBS check & uniforms
Dedicated to creating outstanding places to live and work.
Care shines through our Majesticare family, it comes from the heart to provide happiness to our residents through trust and creativity.
Don’t miss this brilliant career opportunity, apply NOW!