Here at Falcon-Care Blackburn we are looking for a Care Supervisor to join our team in delivering an extremely high standard of quality care to our clients. This is a great opportunity to develop your career in care further.
As a Care Supervisor you will be responsible for the ongoing field supervision of Domiciliary care workers and will ensure that service user requirements are met whilst maintaining compliance of care standards in accordance with Local Authority policies and procedures.
You will be required to provide day-to-day support to the Operational Network, assisting with the assessment, set up and review of health and social care packages, and you will be required to ensure that a skilled workforce is in place and they are able to deliver safe quality care to all clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the client receives the appropriate care package and that continuity of care is a priority by working with our coordinators.
- You will need to provide telephone support to clients and care staff
- Work as a “hands on” carer in setting up the packages in the initial few weeks.
- To assist the Branch Manager in auditing the standard of service delivery to clients.
- Assist the Branch with Care Workers interviews & compliance
- Assist with Risk Management training to all existing Care Workers
- Complete the Risk Assessments and care plans of all domiciliary packages.
- Support with the on-call out of hours service on a rotational basis as agreed with your manager.
- Be prepared to be deployed as a Care Worker
- Full driving licence and use of own vehicle essential
- You must possess a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- You must demonstrate commitment to working within a team and have a flexible approach to working hours and practices.
- You must participate in On-call duties
- Previous experience in a senior role for at least two years
- Have knowledge and Understanding of the Care standards and CQC legislations.
- Be able to meet critical deadlines
- Be able to work in fast paced demanding role.
Preferred but not essential
- Have experience in supporting new employees to complete the Care Certificate.
- Knowledge of Care Planner.
- Knowledge of Pass System.
Perks and Benefits for working for Falcon-Care
- Competitive Pay
- Travel Expenses
- On Call Payments
- Training paid
- Employee Awards and Recognition
- Birthday Off
- Employee refer a friend bonus Scheme
- Opportunities to develop Career and progress within the service
- Friendly Team
- Constant Support
- Employee team bonding trips
- Blue Light Card Discounts Card
Applicants - Immediate start. Contact us today