Exciting New Opportunity – Care Assistant
Southend Care’s brand-new 60 bed Care Facility, Brook Meadows House are looking for people who care about making lives better to join our team of existing staff to deliver high quality person centred and compassionate care.
As a Complex Healthcare assistant you will provide support and care to people, maximising their independence and health & well being.
- To assist the Practitioner with their day-to-day duties and clinical related tasks including administration of medication.
- To maintain and develop a high standard of care for our patients/residents by being aware of their individual needs and adhering to their care programme
- Encourage patients to develop their daily living skills and support them to continue to live as independently as possible.
- Be committed to a person-centred approach to recovery. Acting as the patient’s advocate, helping them to achieve the outcomes they desire and, in doing so, help promote their health, safety and wellbeing.
- Take ownership and accountability for the delivery of high-quality care and take appropriate action in reporting incidents or safeguarding concerns.
We are looking for an individual who has:
- A personable and warm approach with a genuine interest in the wellbeing of residents
- Minimum of 6 months experience in care setting
- Level 2/3 in Health & Social Care Desireable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with sensitive issues.
What we offer in return:
- Free DBS
- Free Uniform
- Training & development
- Nest Pension Scheme
- ‘Refer a friend’ scheme
- Discount at Local shops/Pubs and Restaurants
- Death in Service Benefit
- Employee Assistance Programme
For a full job description and to apply please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01702 534427