Warren Lodge Care Home, Warren Lane, Ashford, TN24 8UF
CQC Rating - Good
Our hours are flexible, so we make shifts work around your life and your commitments.
Up to £18.40 per hour, plus £1,000 Welcome Bonus
We also offer a refer a friend Bonus Scheme
Special care takes special people
You know how important it is to be passionate about caring. It's what drives you. As a highly respected member of our amazing team, you play a pivotal role. As a Registered Nurse, with a valid NMC pin, you'll be responsible for driving and running the unit alongside clinical duties in the home. This includes observation, medication, reviewing and evaluating individual care plans, and providing clinical guidance to the care team and delivering best practice continually.
You're accountable for making sure policies and standards meet our high clinical standard and offering clinical guidance to the whole care team, being crucial in helping with all CQC tasks. Highly trusted, you'll forge a real connection with our residents and their family, giving them the kindness and support and care they deserve.
We'll train you on all aspects of our new digital care, which is transforming how we work, making things easier and letting you focus on clinical excellence and care for our residents.
And as healthcare experts for over 75 years, we're committed to continually training you in the clinical and social care developments you need to do your job as a Nurse, learning from some of the best people in the industry from the UK and Globally. It's an exciting time to be with us.
No day is the same, but it will include:
The added benefits of Bupa
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents and making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Coaching and guiding the team, providing formal and informal teaching programmes for colleagues and other care professionals
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to the relevant standards, policies and legislation
As a Bupa employee you will also enjoy:
- 28 days holiday
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Access to the Bupa Nurse fellowship - a global community offering scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars and events
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Paid breaks
- Health insurance through Cash plan (after 18 months' service) giving you the ability to claim on everyday treatments like dental, optical and private prescriptions
- Health & wellbeing tools including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
- Shopping Discounts
- Wagestream - Access your income before pay day, if and when you need it
Here you'll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You'll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose - helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.