Service Name: The Croft Care Home
Location: Amersham, Buckinghamshire HP6
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Hours: 25hrs per week 8am - 1pm
- Extensive access and support to recognised qualifications
- 5.6 weeks (28.0 days pro rata for hours worked) annual leave per annum. This is inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Employee benefit discount scheme
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Ambient Support is a registered UK charity with over 25 years’ experience in providing care and support services for older people, people with a mental health need and people with a learning disability.
Our Housekeeper needs:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the nature of the post applied for Health & Safety regulations including COSHH
- Basic literacy
- Basic numeracy
- Good spoken communication skills in order to relate well to service users and staff
- Basic computer keyboard skills and the ability to use computers on a regular basis. Examples of the level required may include, the use of the internet, emails, and basic software packages to record and access information, including use of care management systems.
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding and awareness of Equality & Diversity.
- Ability to work flexibly, responding to the needs of the service, ensuring that the home has staff cover, 365 days of the year.
- Demonstrate an awareness and understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
- Capability of working a position that requires manual handling tasks as a core requirement.
The Croft is a community based Residential care home in Amersham.
In order to protect both our staff and the people we support, unless there are wholly exceptional reasons (which we will consider on an individual basis), it is a requirement that all new employees have a Covid-19 vaccination prior to commencing with Ambient Support, and that they continue to receive Covid-19 vaccinations as required and in accordance with public health guidance throughout their employment with us.
INDBH - Want to take your first steps to join a new rewarding career? – Click apply