Role: Clinical Lead/Head of Care
Location: Casa di Lusso, Bridgwater
Hours: Full time - Alternate weekends - 36 hours a week
Salary: £21.00 per hour * £3000 Welcome Bonus (pro-rata) subject to terms and conditions*
A rare and exciting opportunity to work for an established, family-ran, Care Home Group as a Clinical Lead / Head of Care.
We are looking for a Clinical Lead / Head of Care, with strong leadership skills and sound clinical knowledge to work at our purpose-built Dementia Nursing Home in Bridgwater.
- Responsible for supporting the Manager with the day to day running of the home, with overall responsibility of what happens within the home and meeting the set Standards under the Care Act 2014 and CQC guidelines.
- To provide all necessary support to service users, enabling them to live an active and fulfilled life, whilst promoting a happy and friendly environment.
- Ensure all support and care practices are evidence based and reflect current trends.
- Provide a role model for all other staff working within the Home.
- Create an open, positive and inclusive atmosphere.
- Demonstrate strong positive ideas about professional practice and development and promote the rights of the service users (particularly privacy, dignity, independence, choice and self fulfilment) whilst adhering to current legislation under the Health and Social care Act 2008, and all other relevant legislative requirements.
THE RIGHT PERSON
- a current, valid NMC Pin Number
- 2 years experience within a relevant care support setting
- An ability to communicate a clear sense of direction and leadership
- 1st or 2nd level registration on the appropriate part of the NMC register
- Evidence of PREP hours.
- Management experience in a relevant care setting within the past 5 years would be preferred but not essential.
Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
Competitive rates of pay
Company pension scheme
Employee benefit/discount scheme
To apply for this position, please click apply now and we will be in touch.
For further information on the role, please see our job description for further details.
Due to the immediate nature of this role, interviews will be held for the position once suitable candidates have been shortlisted. If a successful candidate has been identified prior to the closing date, no further applications will be accepted, and the advertisement may be closed early.