As a live-in carer, you may be involved with:
- Companionship – 1:1 support with the individual you are caring for.
- Personal care – Support with all aspects of personal care.
- Helping with mobility – Support with all aspects of mobility.
- Overseeing medication – Following training, and documentation in the clients home.
- Household chores – help around the home, such as vacuuming or washing clothes
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Social interaction - visit friends/family/ shopping
It takes a special kind of person to be a carer. A good carer is someone who truly cares about others and is not just earning a living. This is a special job, and it needs special people to do it.
Interested in making a difference to someone’s life? We’d like to hear from you. Apply online today!