Choice Support are proud to be one of a few social care charities recognised as a Great Place to Work.
We are a national charity supporting people with autism, learning disabilities and mental health needs, putting people at the centre of everything we do, creating opportunities for happiness.
We are currently looking to recruit a Support Worker for our service in the Maidstone area.
Experience is not essential to be considered for our role, as long as you have a genuine passion for supporting people, you can be considered! Here at Choice Support we value people for who they are and believe that with the right support everyone can live the life they choose.
Job Title: Support Worker
Hours: Part Time and Bank available
Shift Patterns: Fully Flexible (Days, Nights & Sleep–ins) inclusive of weekends
Salary: £9.80 per hour
Location/Postcode: ME16 Maidstone
Driving License: Essential
Daily Duties Can Include:
• Helping the people we support to learn new skills
• Assisting with activities throughout the day
• Ensuring the people we support are encourage to reach their full potential
• Personal care, which can include washing, bathing and toileting
Company Benefits Include:
• Discounted Shopping Vouchers
• Life Assurance
• Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
• Career Progression
• Attendance bonus – an opportunity to earn up to an additional £600 p.a.
• Driving lesson contributions – £15 per lesson for up to 20 lessons
• Recommend a friend/family member referral scheme
If you would like an informal chat about any of our roles, you can contact us on 0121 713 6941. Our offices are open Monday–Friday 9am–5:30pm!
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Choice Support has been awarded the Bronze Employer Recognition Scheme Award and have signed up to the Armed Forces Covenant –https://www.armedforcescovenant.gov.uk/support–and–advice/businesses/
Our commitment to diversity: We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion and taking action to address inequality. We particularly welcome applications from anyone who is from a black, Asian or minority ethnic background, anyone who considers themselves to have a disability and members of the LGBTQ+ community.
Choice Support is Disability Confident which is a scheme run by the Department of Work and Pensions. As part of our commitment we operate a Guaranteed Interview Scheme – all candidates who declare a disability and meet the essential criteria for the role will be guaranteed an interview.