Registered Nurse (Bank)
Red Court Care Home, 27 Stanhope Road, Croydon, CR0 5NS
CQC Rating - Good
This is being there for them. At Bupa Care Homes, it's our privilege to care for people - treating each resident as if they were part of our own family. Right now, we're looking for a Registered Nurse (Bank) to join Red Court Care Home in Croydon.
Working hours and salary
Up to £19.20 per hour
Bank contracts available.
What your typical day involves
- You'll take responsibility for the well-being of our residents including; making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Carrying out assessments, you'll develop, implement and evaluate individualised care plans for each of our residents
- Throughout the day, you'll monitor work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to the relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Delivering clinical guidance to your care team, you'll lead, motivate and mentor this team to ensure the safe and efficient day to day running of the care home
- Always promoting our resident's independence, choice and dignity by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
Who we're looking for
- A Registered Nurse with a valid NMC pin and a genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
- You're passionate about caring for the elderly and infirm and have a flair for helping people maintain their independence, choice and dignity
- An effective communicator who's able to build strong and honest relationships with residents and the people they care about
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
- A respectful and compassionate team player with the belief in giving your personal best
What's in it for you?
- Paid breaks
- Comprehensive induction
- Your DBS Check (£44) paid for
- Hot meal provided on a 12-hour shift
- Uniform provided
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
Who we are
As a leading healthcare group, we run care homes and retirement villages in the health and social care sector, health centres, dental centres and hospitals all over the world. As well as providing insurance to over 16 million people. We're a big company but no matter what business area you're in, our purpose is simple - helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
And we have belief in you to help us achieve it.
Want to know more? Check us out on Facebook and Twitter by searching for Bupa UK Careers.
Here you'll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You'll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose - helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.