Firstcol: Your Home, Your Care, Your Choice
Are you, caring, warm, friendly, compassionate, reliable, kind, dynamic, enthusiastic and dependable person, with experience managing a team and growing Domiciliary Homecare hours?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
FirstCol is a leading Homecare services provider and a Care Agency renowned for providing quality and reliable healthcare staffing solutions throughout the UK, since 2006. We work with NHS Trusts, Local Councils and private healthcare organisations, specialising in supplying Nurses, Health Care Assistants, Allied Healthcare professionals, Support Workers and Cleaning/Kitchen staff. Through our Homecare service we support and enable clients to experience a better quality of life in the comfort of their own homes. This is thanks to our great team who all share our core values.
To provide a needs led service to adults with a variety of care needs by adopting a person centered approach that fosters self-awareness, personal growth and gives each person the strongest voice with regards to decision making and lifestyle choices. To maintain high quality standards ensuring the compliance with CQC and internal company Standards.
· Leading the Homecare team and reporting to the Registered Manager on all areas of the running the branch.
· To ensure good quality working relationships are built and maintained between the staff and clients they are supporting.
· Provide regular supervision and annual appraisal to Coordinators and Field Care Supervisors in line with company procedures and standards.
· To ensure the delivery of high standard care support services for clients and families in their own homes
· To ensure quality, high standards and best practice are maintained throughout the Homecare Branch
· To ensure the support, development and management of support staff
· To ensure and promote a learning culture
· To ensure systems are developed, set up and maintained to support service delivery, service budgets and finance accountability to funders and partners
· To ensure compliance with CQC and Supporting Organisation requirements
· To ensure all FirstCol policies and procedures are implemented, adhered to and complied with
· To ensure that all records are maintained and data collected to monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the service in line with FirstCol and contractual requirements.
· Involvement with the recruitment and selection process for the branch.