FirstCol is a Care Agency enabling elderly and those with disabilities to experience a better quality of life in the comfort of their own homes by supporting with things like: Taking Medication, Personal Care, Meal Preparation, Shopping and Light domestic duties.
What we are looking for
- A positive, warm and caring professional
- Reliable and hardworking individual
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients and other carers
- Someone who offers great Customer Service and always willing to go the extra mile
What we offer
- Free Mandatory Training
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Excellent Career Progression
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Holiday Pay and Company Pension Scheme
- Free Uniform and PPE
- Paid holiday
- Company Perks including High Street deals, entertainment and food and drink discounts.
- Refer a friend who can work for us and you will earn a referral bonus
- Complete client care calls as per weekly rota
- To supervise and train staff
- To work and maintain CQC and company standards throughout the Homecare department at all times
- To ensure high standards of care are delivered to clients at all times
- Client Assessments
- Staff Supervisions and Spot Checks
- To support the Registered Manager and Senior Management team in delivering service excellence to our clients.
- Participate in on call responsibilities on a rota basis
As this is a varied role supporting people in their own home you will need a Full Driving Licence and access to your own vehicle.
This role is subject to successful referencing and a DBS Check.