At Alina we have a person centered approach to working with people with a Learning Disability, Autism, Mental Health needs and other complex needs. We do this by providing high quality, care and support to adults and children, to become an active part of their community and to achieve their goals and aspirations.
Everyone wants a meaningful job. At Alina, we can give you that. You will have opportunities to develop as a person and learn new skills to make a difference.
You’ll make new friends and feel inspired to reach your full potential. No two days will be the same and here at Alina, it is never ‘just a job’.
In return for your hard work and passion, as well as knowing that what we do is making a positive difference to people’s lives, you will receive competitive pay and have access to a wide range of rewards and benefits
· Training, development and career progression through our Alina Academy
· Pension contributions
· Free access to round the clock employee assistance program for advice and support
· Monthly employee recognition scheme
· Flexible working patterns
· Guaranteed hours contracts
· Refer a Friend scheme and earn £200 for every referral that starts with us (T&C apply)
· Amazing discounts on high street retailer
We are keen to hear from individuals regardless of qualification or experience who are keen to make the Alina difference.
For more information and to apply please hit “APPLY NOW”
In order to ensure the safety of staff and the vulnerable people we support during the Covid-19 pandemic, all staff will be required to comply with company, PHE and government guidelines including weekly testing.