I am a gentleman in my mid-30s and live with 105 1.1 support in my own accommodation in the Tovil area of Kent.
I am looking for a full-time support worker to help me achieve goals in my busy day-to-day life.
I need encouragement to keep me walking and swimming so it would be ideal if you have an interest in these areas and even better if you would join in with me. My other activities include trampolining, boating, holidaying, seeing friends, and I do like a party when Boris will allow them! Also I want to try cycling again.
Twice weekly I usually do gardening/horticulture so it would be ideal for you to drive me to these activities which would require you having business insurance.
Although we have Covid restrictions, I dislike change due to my learning disability, so my supporter should be sympathetic in this area and offer the reassurance and guidance I need as we move back to a more normal life.
If you have the patience and qualities to understand autism and anxiety disorders, or are willing to receive training in these areas, please come and join me by getting in touch with Alina Homecare, who manage my care. I promise you will not be bored and I will put a smile on your face – guaranteed!
Contracted Hours (to reassure you that you will have a constant regular wage)
· Part time / full time / weekday / weekend / morning / evening work available
· Career development – Alina Care Assistant Ambassador Scheme
· Paid holidays
· Free induction training
· Regular paid Support Worker refresher training
· Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
· Exclusive care assistant employee discounts on your favourite brands helping you make great savings!
· Exceptional support from our office staff and existing Support Workers
· Competitive leasing deals on new cars
All roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK, also DBS and referencing checks.
In order to ensure the safety of staff and the vulnerable people we support during the Covid-19 pandemic, all staff will be required to comply with company, PHE and government guidelines including weekly testing.