Want a job that’s rewarding? Then look no further because there is never a dull moment at Alina Homecare and our Team Leaders make a real difference to people’s lives.
Alina Homecare - Disability Support provide flexible supported living care services to adults with Learning Disabilities and our goal is to promote independence.
Here at Alina Homecare we like to do things differently and we are proud to offer our Team Leaders guaranteed contracted hours. Do you have experience in leading a team?
Responsibilities and Duties
· Supervising staff team, audits, care plans, risk assessments etc.
In return for your dedication to our clients we can offer you:
· Guaranteed and flexible hours
· Paid holiday
· Pension Scheme
· Rewards programme - discounts on cinema, shopping, holidays and restaurants
· Recommend a friend scheme with financial rewards
· Career pathway with the Alina Training Academy
· Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
· Employee recognition
All roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK, also DBS and referencing checks.
In order to ensure the safety of staff and the vulnerable people we support during the Covid-19 pandemic, all staff will be required to comply with company, PHE and government guidelines including weekly testing.