Alina Homecare - Disability Support are currently recruiting for an experienced Recruiter to support their expanding business.
We are looking for a Recruiter to join our growing Recruitment Team, working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment you will provide a first-class recruitment and administrative support to designated branches as we expand and develop our business. With a focus on direct sourcing and offering an excellent experience to candidates and hiring managers alike, this is the ideal role for an experienced Recruiter/ Resourcer with a passion for what they do. The role will be based in our Eastleigh office.
Purpose of Position
- To ensure sufficient regional recruitment activity to achieve safe and sustainable levels of staffing and to support work force growth
- To assist in managing the ongoing recruitment process
- To run advertisement campaigns in line with identified recruitment needs
Responsibilities and Duties
- To support the day to day running of all recruitment campaigns
- To source new avenues for attracting new applicants
- To work alongside the current Recruitment officers to maintain communication between all branches
- To ensure all advertisements are in line with identified needs
- To ensure that relevant literature is available to support the recruitment process
- To ensure a constant flow of applicants through the pipeline
- To support the local offices by arranging interviews, and ensuring relevant paperwork is completed in line with company policies and procedures
- To undertake all relevant pre employment checks e.g referencing and DBS are completed
- To manage and complete all new starter paperwork such as offer letter and contracts
- To support and encourage effective and positive communication between the local office
- To undertake any other duties, appropriate to the post, which may from time to time be required
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience of recruiting within the Health & Social Care sector (very desirable but not essential)
- Understanding of relevant legislation and statutory requirements for the delivery of Social Care and recruitment.
- Good literacy and computer skills.
- Experience of working on high volume recruitment campaigns
- Self-Motivated & flexible
- Good Team Worker
- Able to work under own initiative and an ability to demonstrate leadership
- Good communicator
- Driver with own car and business insurance
This full time position offers a competitive salary along with 30 days paid annual leave, an online discount shopping scheme together with paid mileage, and opportunity to join our group pension scheme. For more information or to discuss this role in more detail please contact the Recruitment Manager on 07469153621.