Do you want to be part of our kind and caring team and continue our legacy? With almost 100 years of experience we want to share our success with you!
Being a Senior Care Assistant with Keychange, you will:
· Assist the people we support with day to day living tasks;
· Encourage the people we support to live as independently as possible;
· Helping the people we support to take part in activities;
· Maintain an environment that is appropriate to the needs of the people we support;
· Administer medication;
· Act as a mentor and ‘go to’ to more junior members of staff.
In order to be considered for the role of Senior Care Assistant, ideally you will have a minimum NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, and similar experience working within a care home environment. We will accept applicants with a NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care, but must be willing to work towards their Level 3 qualification. What we also ask is that you are proactive and are happy to put the needs of others first, that you believe in treating everyone as equals and have a kind and caring nature.
About the service:
Alde House is a homely residence employing a team of expert and friendly carers who are fully resourced in carrying out personalised provision. A charming property with scenic views, Alde House is care home ideal for a relaxing retirement and a pleasant place to visit. Alde House currently caters for 16 residents, 12 ladies and 4 gentlemen, aged between 66 – 96, some of whom are living with dementia.
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits from:
· Paid breaks
· Pension contribution (if requirements are met)
· Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) – based on Government published requirements
· Keychange Sick Pay – up to 4 weeks (after qualifying period & claim requirements are met)
· Bank holiday pay (if worked)
· Overtime – this will be offered based on the needs of the service and paid at an enhanced rate.
Apply online today or call our recruitment team on 0121 713 8346 for more information.
Keychange is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
In line with the Equality Act 2010, this role has a genuine occupational need for a specific gender requirement.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.
A fully enhanced DBS will be required for successful candidates.