With almost 100 years of experience we want to share our success with you! Do you want to be part of our kind and caring team and continue our legacy?
**Saturday & Sunday– 10am–2pm**
About the Role:
Being a Housekeeper with Keychange, you will:
· Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen area.
· Take care of the laundry.
· Ensure the overall cleanliness of the home, including rooms and communal areas;
· Maintain an environment that is appropriate to the needs of the people we support.
Our great training, development, and support, means that we don’t require you to have experience. What we do ask is that you are happy to put the needs of others first, that you believe in treating everyone as equals and have a kind and caring nature
About the service:
Fair Havens in Southampton, combine a friendly approach, with a professional service, with all care plans tailored to individual needs; a homely, residential care home offering support to elderly residents, some of whom are living with dementia.
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits from;
· Paid breaks
· Pension contribution (if requirements are met)
· Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) – based on Government published requirements
· Keychange Sick Pay – up to 4 weeks (after qualifying period & claim requirements are met)
· Overtime – this will be offered based on the needs of the service and paid at usual rate of pay.
Apply online today or call our recruitment team on 0121 713 8346 for more information.
Keychange is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date.