Do you want to be part of our kind and caring team and continue our legacy? With almost 100 years of experience we want to share our success with you!
Being a Cook with Keychange, you will:
· Prepare food and provide homemade meals for our residents;
· Offer various food options to meet our residents’ individual needs;
· Bake a variety of cakes and pastries;
· Ensure the overall cleanliness of the kitchen;
As a Cook at Fair Havens, you will be passionate about cooking – perhaps you have professional experience as a Cook, or just enjoy home cooking – whatever your reason for applying, we know you’ll love working with us. Experience of cooking various meals, as well as varying dietary requirements would be preferred.
About the service:
Fair Havens in Southampton, combine a friendly approach, with a professional service, with all care plans tailored to individual needs; a homely, residential care home offering support to elderly residents, some of whom are living with dementia.
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits from:
· Five weeks paid holiday
· Paid breaks
· Pension contribution (if requirements are met)
· Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) – based on Government published requirements
· Keychange Sick Pay – up to 4 weeks (after qualifying period & claim requirements are met)
· Bank holiday pay (if worked) – x2 (double time plus the day off included in the 6 weeks paid holiday)
· Overtime – this will be offered based on the needs of the service and paid at usual rate of pay.
Week 1: Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday – 7am–3pm
Week 2: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday – 7am–3pm
So, if you’re passionate about creating caring communities, then apply today!
Apply online today or call our recruitment team on 0121 713 8346 for more information.
Keychange is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised close date