Do you want to be part of our kind and caring team and continue our legacy? With almost 100 years of experience we want to share our success with you!
Being a Care Assistant with Keychange, you will:
· Assist the people we support with day to day living tasks;
· Encourage the people we support to live as independently as possible.
· Helping the people we support to take part in activities;
· Maintain an environment that is appropriate to the needs of the people we support.
What skills do I need as a Care Assistant?
Ideally have care experience, but not essential as our great training, development, and support, means that we don’t require you to have experience. What we do ask is that you are happy to put the needs of others first, that you believe in treating everyone as equals and have a kind and caring nature.
We offer our employees a wide range of benefits from:
· Four weeks paid holiday (including bank holidays)
· Paid breaks
· Pension contribution (if requirements are met)
· Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) – based on Government published requirements
· Keychange Sick Pay – up to 4 weeks (after qualifying period & claim requirements are met)
· Bank holiday pay (if worked)
· Overtime – this will be offered based on the needs of the service and paid at an enhanced rate.
About the service:
Alde House currently caters for 16 residents, 12 ladies and 4 gentlemen, aged between 66 96, some of whom are living with dementia.
Long Day: 7am–7pm
Spilt Shifts: 7am–1pm or 1pm–7pm
Apply online today or call our recruitment team on 0121 713 8346 for more information.
Keychange is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion / belief, sexual orientation or age.
We reserve the right to close this advert early if we are able to appoint to the vacancy before the advertised closed date. A fully enhanced DBS will be required for successful candidates.